.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

this weekend.

 { source + how to = xo in my room

{ how to make t's feel vintage + how to = glitter guide }

this weekend/ 

I made THIS roast beef and cooked it to an eternal temp of 135 like the recipe says /// cut into it and I am fairly certain it was still mooing.? epic fail. Don't worry the hubs came to rescue and finished cooking it on the grill. (thanks hubs)

I also made THIS coleslaw recipe and added blue cheese. This was not an epic fail, it was oh so good.

Harvey was let out of captivity, and even got to sleep upstairs.

Elisabeth read the entire book of  Go, Dog, Go. She is such a good little reader. I am so proud.

Lyla was/is teething. Poor thing. She is miserable, and cranky, and not napping. 

The hubs rocked THIS song at worship, and it has been stuck in my head ever since.

We went to a baptism on Sunday, Elisabeth and Jude watched. Afterwards Jude told me, "Mom.? I love Jesus, BUT I don't want to put my head under that water." he may or may not have made me laugh.

p.s. yesterday it was 70+ degrees in January!? don't be jealous though tonight we will be getting snow...

p.s.s. don't forget to enter my book giveaway


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...