.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree....















I love a Christmas tree....lots of different styles above but all beautiful.

I'd love the kind of home where you could have several trees & decorate them all slightly differently. 

Our tree this year is full of cream lights with lots of colour from many sentimental & much loved decorations...
some made by the children, others bought at Christmas time on our travels & some from friends around the world. 

In an attempt to scale things down just ever so slightly this year, I bought a tree a foot smaller than usual....generally, I buy a tree as big as the living room will possibly allow :)

A couple of giveaway winners today....

The winner of the Baylis & Harding box of goodies is Wanderlust

The winner of the movie DVDs is HowardsHouse

Please contact me ASAP and I will get your prizes to you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...