.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

devotional wednesday/ jude style.


{ source: the olive tree } (free print for your taking) 

Hubs was rocking we fall down in worship one Sunday

We cry holy holy holy 
is the lamb

Jude could not contain his excitement when he heard this song.
He grabbed my face and shouted ... "mom this song is about LAMBIE!" 

"Lambie" just so happens to be his number one pal, a cute little stuffed animal.

This made me smile. 
I told him he might be right, but I think the lamb they are singing about is Jesus.

One the way home he requested to hear we fall down in the car.

I later hear him singing in his room:

"we cry homey homey homey
is the lamb"

This also made me smile. I'm cool with that Jude, Jesus is my homeboy too. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...