.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

blog rethink


Thank you for such kind comments about the blog, you are so nice to comment and email me!  I have been thinking about what to do. Last week, I was thinking the blog was kaput... boring, lacking any interesting content, blah but after hearing from such thoughtful readers, perhaps I should just change the format a bit. One is to post much less frequently, perhaps a few times a month and the second is to post only unique content, taken with my own camera with the exception of a monthly Etsy post with some of my favorite finds. Etsy is a never ending source of entertainment for me, not to mention a definite stress reliever and mood enhancer. There is something about seeing all that creativity grouped together in one place! We are heading to NYC to visit our daughter next week and work on the bedroom of her apartment, perhaps a post can come from that. I appreciate hearing from you, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...