.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Parisians Details We All Heart.

From architecture to the simple sunlight, Paris means a lot to all of us, doesn't it?

Every opportunity I had, Paris was mine. 

Walking down the streets, writing my journal in a cafe or falling a sleep in a garden chair, I think I've done it all.

Here's a few fragments of my last and short visit to Paris, the city where the ladies ride the bike in style.

It's always an enigma crossing these halls, though we all know on the other side there's a nice garden with a cosy entrance to a gorgeous building
This one here takes us to a nice hotel at the rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
French windows
Small shops | Big impact
Flowers to welcome yourself in your own home, why not?
Waiting for my monsieur, croque-monsieur
The last, but not the least

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...