.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Weekend - A Lovely Living Room In Spain

Happy weekend lovelies!

I've been super busy with the Tiny Tidy Challenge, so I must apologise for my lack of posting over here.

Hopefully I'll be more organised next week!


I love the lightness of this living and dining room. It belongs to a gorgeous home in Spain.... I really do think the light has a special quality over there. I'm determined to get over there and check it out one day!

I hope the weather is good for you wherever you are this weekend. We're finally going to get a nice day here, although I think it's back to dreary weather next week. Already nearly a month of Spring gone and I feel like I'm still in Winter.

The blossom on the trees is starting to come out though, so that's good!

Linda. xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...