.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dreamy outdoor weddings

It seems like I've hit the age where all of my friends are having weddings, or at least attending a lot of other friend's weddings.  One couple I know have at least 5 they are attending this summer, and I will be attending 3.  I can't lie that it is fun to imagine how I would decorate an outdoor wedding.



How romantic is this?  It can also be done easily and with a small budget.  Personally, I think the money involved in weddings has gotten so out of hand, I always have more fun at weddings that feel more like small, intimate parties.
image above via Sweet Home Style


I would definitely love a barn wedding!

2 images above via Style Me Pretty

This dress is so simple and sweet!
via Ivy and Aster

I do have a soft spot for full, luscious flowers...
image above via Smitten

Another look that's inexpensive to achieve.
image above via Style Me Pretty


Quaint and intimate, but still very pretty...


2 images above via Heart Home Magazine

Have you ever been to (or had) an outdoor or barn wedding?  What inspiration or ideas did you take away from it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...