.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Come Dine With Me - No. 20 - A Little Bit French...

Ooh la la! A little bit French indeed.


It's probably not quite my usual cup of tea, but it is very pretty!

And, as always, as a part of this series.....

Ask yourself: 'Do I savour the ritual of eating with my family/friends whenever I can?'

Which leads to: 'When, or how, can I include this precious time together more?'

Because: There's something so primitively delightful and bonding about the 'breaking of bread' (so to speak) with our loved ones. It's a ritual and a tradition that's been crowded out and lost amongst television, technology, and texting! It's time to 'get together' and connect the old fashioned way again.

Linda. xox

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...