.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Oh, Here's Some Kitchens To Love...





I adore these kitchens, but particularly the last one for its mix of different textures, elements, and the welcoming vibe I get from it. I'd love to cook and have a meal with friends or family in there. I can also see myself getting a cup of tea and wandering out that door and relaxing just outside. Plus, there's plenty of room for cats or other furry friends to wander around and laze about on the floor.

The table top in the second last picture is also amazing I think.

And, the view in that first picture..... WOW!

Happy weekend everyone. I hope you get the chance to share a meal with someone special (which includes one with just yourself!), and to enjoy simply relaxing in a room that makes you feel comfortable and nurtured.

Linda. xox

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...