.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Special Thank You to my Customers

A thank you to my customers

I was telling my friend the other day, “I don’t have the luxury of falling apart right now.” Honestly, sometimes I feel so unbelievably overwhelmed with midterms, divorce court, and work. But when things get hard, that’s when you really realize how strong you can be. I was so afraid to leave my husband and thought for sure that Reclaimed Wreckage wouldn’t have the means to support us…. I was wrong…… and it’s only going to get better.

I just wanted to sincerely thank everyone for your support. I have the best customers, family, friends, and have come into contact with some of the most amazing people. I’ve been told countless times (especially by my ex) to quit Reclaimed Wreckage and get a “real job” but every time I get feedback from you guys or emails from repeat customers, I don’t think quitting is an option. Thanks. Seriously. When I include that paper that’s basically a huge, long “thank you” in your packages, I mean it. Your support in my work will NEVER go unappreciated. You make this all possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...