.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Fearless Fantasy Friday - How Would You Like To Be Lounging Here?....


This space is just breath-taking for me...... all those trees so beautifully majestic in the background would make that porch the perfect place for soul restoration.

The part of my heart that yearns to have trees around me would be very happy indeed if I had somewhere like that to find my peace.

I'm a trifle late for a Fearless Fantasy Friday post, but as it's only just gone Saturday here, and it's still Friday on the other side of the world, I figure I can still make it count. And, this image just jumped off the page at me.

Happy weekend my lovelies! May you find a place to reach your own peace this weekend.

Linda. xox

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...