.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stockholm Design Week 2012 - Note.

First time I went to the biggest design fair in Scandinavia. It's been a surprise, a good surprise. 
I've lots to show you. From products to talks, I had it all. Three days enjoying good design. Yes, I know! Three days? You could have done in one and a half, but I always love to go back and enjoy again my favorites, plus I had work meetings to attend. Good meeting too though.
Anyway, I have indeed many pictures and a few tips on trends as well. Today I attend to this amazing seminar with Rita Nakouzi, the trend forecaster from New York. Good one.
In the meantime I leave you here a photograph to celebrate what Stockholm has best to offer - cosy hotel lounges to have a cup of tea (if it's still early) and write down all your notes about this amazing visit.
Have a lovely evening.

Nobis Hotel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...