.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fearless Fantasy Friday - A Red Door...

Oh yes... in my fantasy world I have a beautiful home with a garden that includes a few oak trees, (maybe some willows down by a pond), and there are also pine trees around too. None of these are too close to the house, but close enough to feel their majestic and stable presence.

And, when you get down the paved driveway (made using old recycled bricks perhaps), you're faced with a front door something like this one.


This little oasis could be in the middle of a city.... my own private sanctuary to feel cocooned in. Or, a bit further out in the country.

Either way, one day I WILL have a red door!

Linda. xox

P.S. There's a give-away coming up soon! I haven't had one for ages and ages. If you're into cushions, stay tuned!!


******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...