.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Announcing - The Tiny Tidy Challenge! Want To Be A Member For Free This Time?


Hi Lovelies.... I have to say it's been a massively big couple of days for me in front of this computer!

I was up until 5 a.m. the other morning finishing my first e-book (dang thing wasn't going to beat me before I went to bed), and I've been busy working on my Pathways To Home E-Journey (I'm so excited about this one!!).

BUT, today, I have an entirely different announcement for you!

If you'd be interested in taking part in a 5 week coaching/mentoring program that'll help you get rid of your clutter in a way that's pretty easy and pain free, then click over here to find out more.

The first intake will be free for all challenge entrants as I want to see how it goes and what you all think of the value you got from it.

After that.... there'll be a price (still very reasonable I think) on its head (so to speak)!

If you're interested, find out more here.

Linda. xox

PS: If you sign up to be notified of the Challenge when it starts and you don't get an email in response, let me know here can you... pretty please! I'm 99% certain I've got the form thingy working right, and I've tested it... but I'm still anxious about it!

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...