.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Paris For Holidays.

For the last couple of days I've been wondering where I would like to go for a short holiday. The beach could be an option, though this year I had it a lot (that's one of the best things about living in Portugal and of course having my family living by the beach).

I thought of Barcelona, Madrid and the Açores, these beautiful Portuguese islands in the middle of the Atlantic, but none of these places really convinced me. I guess I'm looking for something more... romantic? Chic? Cosmopolitan? Maybe with a French accent?

I've been there a few times but Paris is indeed that city where I feel comfortable, somehow at home.





I would love to speak proper French. I do understand it, I can fully read it but when it comes to speak I get shy! Can you imagine?

More Parisian spaces to enjoy:
Ralph Lauren | Jardin À Paris.
Inspired By Paris.
Paris, Je T'Aime.
Merci, Nous Vous Aimons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...