.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Home Desk #1.

Today I started planning my new-to-be home. As I said, it's a very tinny space so I must plan very carefully what I'm going to take, what I'm going to leave behind and of course what I would love to buy to style in style.

As I always lived in fairly big spaces apart form my space in Notting Hill, I never felt the need to design or buy small furniture, which I find this time around.

This week, I went to a very nice gallery shop in London where they had in display a gorgeous vintage desk. Something very similar to this one with a drawer. It was just about perfect. Perfect to have it next to the smallest white wall on my living room which I imagine totally covered with a work-in-progress collage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...